We want to ensure that every guest can thoroughly enjoy their experience at DBR. Please help our team to ensure everyone has a memorable experience at our concerts, shows, and events by following our policies and procedures.
Food & Beverages
No outside food or beverages, including all alcoholic beverages, are permitted inside DBR. Exceptions will be made for guests with medical conditions or restrictions. Security staff reserves the right to refuse the entry of any food or beverage item.
Hours of Operation
Doors will open 1.5 hours prior to all ticketed events unless different hours are provided for a specific event. Doors will open at 6:30pm for events.
All events will conclude no later than 11:15PM. We ask guests to gather their belongings and move towards the exit so that our staff and security team may begin completing required cleaning and tasks throughout the venue.
DBR is closed for business at 11:30pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Hours of operation for events on other days will be posted at the time of the event.
- All guests ages 18+ will be required to present a valid form of ID upon entry into the venue.
- In addition, all guests ages 21+ will be given a wristband at the time of entry which will be valid for the duration of the event and will be used for security purposes and the purchase & consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- No minors (under the age of 21) are permitted to consume alcoholic beverages. Please be advised that there is a zero-tolerance policy for underage drinking at DBR.
- Guests who are intoxicated can and will be denied the purchase of alcoholic beverages. Guests are subject to ejection and/or arrest.
- Staff & Management reserves the right to refuse alcohol service to anyone who is visibly intoxicated.
- All alcoholic beverages purchased at DBR must be consumed inside the venue. No alcoholic beverages are permitted outside.
Double Barrel Roadhouse prohibits large bags inside the venue in accordance with security guidelines and best practices. This includes but is not limited to backpacks, large purses, camera bags, and suitcases, and coolers.
Wristlets, hand clutches and small purses are permitted and must not exceed 5” x 8” x 1”. Clear single-compartment bags are permitted and must not exceed 16” x 16” X 8”. All bags are subject to search by security staff.
Exceptions will be made for medical bags. Please see a team member for assistance. You may also email email@example.com with questions or concerns
DBR is a smoke-free venue. This includes all e-cigarette devices. Smoking is only permitted in the designated area outside of the main entrance.
Ticket & Admission Policy
Event tickets purchased from a source other than DBR directly may not be honored for admission. DBR management is not responsible for counterfeit tickets.
Please be aware that that ALL guests ages 18 and older will be required to present one of the following forms of acceptable identification up entering the venue, regardless of alcohol consumption:
- Valid photo driver’s license
- Valid non-driver’s state issued photo identification card
- Valid (active) photo military ID card
- Valid photo passport
We thank our guests for their cooperation, as this policy ensures maximum safety protocols are in place.
Child Admission Policy
Guests ages 12-17 are welcome to attend events with a parent or guardian present. Once a minor has entered the venue, re-entry is prohibited for any reason.
Please note that some events may have varying age requirements. This information will be shared with guests when the show is announced.
Re-entry is generally prohibited for all adult guests once you leave the designated food sales and smoking area outside. Guests who must leave and re-enter should contact our Head of Security by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance, and exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis.
Canceled or Postponed Events
If an event at DBR is postponed or canceled for any reason, guests will be issues a full refund within 5 business days of the announcement.
The list of prohibited items includes but is not limited to:
- Weapons of any kind
- Laser pens/pointers
- Posters or signage
- Outside food & beverages
- Noise-making devices
- Video recording cameras
- Coolers or open containers of any kind
Any guest who attempts to bring prohibited items into the venue will be asked to return the items to their vehicle before entering.
In addition to our huge dance floor and standing counter surrounding the stage, we also have a wide variety of seating options available to our guests, including a variety of tables, concert-style seating, and standing bar top tables. General admission seating is available on a first come, first served basis. No reservations are available for general admission seating.
DBR is an ADA compliant venue. Please notify a member of our staff should you require assistance and we will be happy to help and provide accommodations. For more information or specific questions, please email us at email@example.com.